First established in 1990, currently Skylight Optical has more than 28 years of services. Today we have two great locations: one in the heart of downtown, another in the blooming Richmond.
Our commitment is to our valuable customers, we provide them with great product selections, highest-quality, and best professional eye care services.
Our goals are to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, follow our high-quality standards and establish long term relationships with our patients.
Our culture promotes creativity and advancement. We encourage our staff to bring new ideas. We support their education and career advancement; as a result, we are constantly upgrading the quality of our services. Furthermore, we are continuously investing in new technology.
We make sure that we can provide the highest-quality services possible by:
1. Providing great lenses: lab technicians must carefully inspect each lens prior to delivery ensuring that our standards are met
2. Customizing each frame: opticians will adjust and fit each optical frame and sunglasses according to the patient’s needs and specifications
Customers’ satisfaction is our first priority. We treat each customer with the respect they deserve. Our eye care professionals are always willing to answer any of our patients’ inquiries. Customer’s privacy will remain secure since all information collected is for internal use.
Advantages when you choose Skylight Optical:
- The latest designs in optical frames and sunglasses at affordable prices
- Great varieties of choices: for kids, guys, girls, geeks, seniors, fashionistas, and the common Joe
- Complete Contact Lenses Services: evaluation, fitting, testing and trials
- Licensed Opticians & Contact Lens Fitters ready to help
- Onsite Laboratories
- Free Repair & Adjustments Services
- 1 Hour Service on in-stock lenses
- Senior & Students Discount
- Multilingual services: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Korean.
- Open 7 days a week including evenings and holidays.
We do not allow for monetary refunds but we do accept returns and exchanges.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICIES: All returns and exchanges must be done within the 14 days from the original purchase. Customers must provide original receipt and all items must be in good condition.
Duplicates receipts will be issued in some exceptional cases, upon request.
Any frame repairs and/or adjustments are at customer’s own risk
Important: Important: All prescription frames and sunglasses have a year manufacture defect warranty. No warranty is offered on sunglasses lenses by manufactures. Customers are responsible for shipping charges of defective merchandise.